Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hammocks by BeUL

Hammock setup with suspension and bug net

Single layer 1.1oz 9'x 4.5' 4 way ripstop (diagonal and grid) with channel end (170g)
    Bug net using black nanoseeum mesh with wide opening at one side so bug net can be fully pulled back if not needed or pulled over and cinched shut if the bugs arrive (240g)
    7' set of 2.5mm dyneema whoopies one grey and one yellow (you can have uniform colours if you'd prefer)
    Dyneema adjustable ridgeline (I can change to a fixed length made to your requirements)
    Tree straps (no pictured, state length and width)
    Tyvek stuff sack

Total weight excluding tree straps: 460g
    Total cost Inc delivery and tree straps £70

Sorry for the terrible photos, stuck inside with the weather!

1.4 Oz brushed nylon navy ripstop hammocks, channel ends 1x 10.5' x 57" single layer £20 (260g) 1x 11' x 57 single layer £20 (280g) 1x 11.5' x 57 double layer with side tie outs £30 (555g) (or I can do deals for multiple items)
    Last edited by Scotty Von Porkchop; 28-01-2016, 04:04.

Comment

Good prices there, I might have to pull the trigger on a 11' single layer soon. Do you do knotty mods?
      Is BeUL you then?
      --
      Gadget
      watch the things you gave your life to, broken, And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools

Comment

Hi gadget,
        Yeah I can do knotty mods, I'll see if I've a picture of how I do them, I don't think I do though as it was for a couple of custom orders.
        BeUL is my little business yes.

Comment

Some suspension bits..

Comment